Visit Bits & Bytes Farm on the Web
Newest Thoroughbred For Sale
- I’am a Hot MessJanuary 18, 2019 - 2:52 pm
- Charley Cat – SOLD!September 30, 2018 - 7:55 pm
- TotheendSeptember 29, 2018 - 11:31 am
- Swear – Now at Bits & Bytes Farm in Canton, GASeptember 24, 2018 - 11:34 am
- Near Wigan – Currently RacingJuly 2, 2018 - 10:17 am
- “Sarge” – CaliforniaOctober 5, 2017 - 9:40 am
- “Big Cheese”December 22, 2015 - 3:28 pm
If you see a Thoroughbred horse that you are interested in, CALL! Let's not waste time with PMs and emails.
When you call, we can help you determine if the horse is right for you and if it fits your budget. You must call to get a price. We do not answer email request for pricing. Prices go up and prices go down based on how badly the trainer needs the horse sold.
We do not sell horses just because you have the money to make the purchase. When you call, we will make sure that you understand what is involved in retraining and ex-race horse. We might recommend you not get a Thoroughbred if you do not have the right kind of support or knowledge.